On Wednesday 04 February, 2015 at the company SurTec Eurosjaj LLC Konjic there was a meeting of the Management Board of Business Association Konjic.
The members of the Management Board of Business Association Konjic that atteneded the meeting were:
- Mr. Bernadin Alagic, President of the Assembly of the Association
- Mr. Jasmin Badzak, President of Managing Board of the Association
- Mr. Haris Idrizovic, member
- Mr. Hamid Hajduk, member
- Mr. Kasim Dzajic, member
- Mr. Emir Klepo, member
- Mr. Dervis Dizdarevic, Director of Agency „PRVI KORAK" LLC
- Mrs. Lana Begtasevic-Velagic, Konjic Municipality
- Mrs. Ajla Greda, Agency „PRVI KORAK" LLC
- Mr. Eldin Bubalo, Agency „PRVI KORAK" LLC
The members of the Managing Board got to the following conclusions:
- It is necessary to do the analysis of the current state and to define the next steps in order to improve business conditions in the industrial zone UNIS.
- It was decided that the Advisory Council that will be established as a part of the High School Konjic, with the aim of adapting the enrollment policy and syllabus that is needed to economy, consist of six members, of which 4 from among entrepreneurs.
- It is necessary to define logo and create an Association Memorandum
- Make application form for entrance of new members, and make a press release invinting all entrepreneurs from the area of Konjic municipality to join to the Business Association Konjic.