In the premises of the Economic Development Agency "PRVI KORAK" LLC Konjic on Monday, April 27, 2015 was held a meeting with the representatives of GIZ (Mrs. Selma Karavdić-Gaab) and the Development Agency Banja Luka (Mrs. Jelena Prohaska).
The meeting included practical work on self-evaluation of the Small Business Act indicators applicable at the local level. Representatives of the Economic Development Agency „PRVI KORAK" LLC carried out self-evaluation under the following eight key criteria with the sub-criteria.
Key criteria for the evaluation are:
1. Create an environment in which entrepreneurs and family businesses can prosper and where entrepreneurship will be awarded
2. The introduction of the rule according to the principle "Think Small First"
3. The development of public administration responding to the needs of SMEs
4. Adapting public policy instruments to the needs of SMEs
5. Facilitate SMEs' access to finance and develop a legal and economic environment that supports timely payment in commercial transactions
6. Incentives to improve skills and all forms of innovation
7. To enable SMEs to transform environmental changes into opportunities
8. Encourage and support SMEs to improve performance in emerging markets